Friday, January 13, 2012

Still time to play along!!! (Challenge reminders)

Sorry for the lack of posting lately folks...I am sick yet again!!! They tell me it isn't fatal and I will live to craft another day but at the moment I'm not so sure I believe it.  But then again I am big ol baby!! Sue me!

If you haven't had a chance yet to play along with The Paper Variety you are running outta time sista!!! I'd hate to see you miss out on alla THIS!!!
Yup.....October Afternoon Farmhouse goodness :) 

So if you are looking for something to fill your free time with today check it out.....it's a color challenge......black plus white plus a splash of whatever suits you :)

ANDDDDDD that's not all!!! 

Still time to play along with us at Lasting Memories too!!! This has been a fun challenge...Getting to know YOU!! Simply create a layout and let us know something about you.......maybe you are a crazy cast lady or crochet things out of human hair......I saw that on tv I swear!! YUCK! Anyway......please just join in and play along.......and keep posted too....LOTS of fun stuff coming your way from Lasting memories I promise!!! I am so thrilled to be a part of this group of gals!!! You have til tomorrow night at midnight so get to scrappin!!!

2 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Feel better soon! :):):):):):):):):):):)

Lori said...

So sorry you're not feeling well - hope you're better soon!