Monday, February 13, 2012

LMLC #75 All You Need is Love!!!


Happy Monday!!!!!  And welcome to LMLC #75!!!
The past 2 weeks have been crazy for me. I finally feel like I have my head above water and am not drowning in the sea of depression I was in last week.  No reason for it......sometimes when you are bipolar these kinds of things happen and sneak up on you.  I'm feeling MUCH better, almost like my old self again :):) Which is good cuz I have a ton of things I just totally let go and now i gotta bust my hump to get em done!!! Tonight I will be busily trying to create some sort of awesomeness for a class of 2nd graders......Valentines day totally caught me off guard!!! I don't have anything ready for Bob either......EEEEKKK!!! I will bake him a cake or something and call it good.....LOL.

This week's challenge is all about that four letter word.....LOVE!!!!! Super easy this week!! You just need to create a layout with the word LOVE in the title or journaling......Maybe you have a love/hate relationship with Cupid? Or you LOVE coffee? YOu can go totally traditional with this or think outside the box a bit.......whether you are in a romantic relationship or not, we all have something or someone we love.......so scrap it!!!

This week we have a sweet little prize for the winning layout too!!
Those heart stamps are just darling!!!! And check out the yummy ribbon!!!!

Our very own Michele with 1 "L" (I gotta keep the two Michele's straight in my head some way!!) Is our sponsor this week AND She is celebrating a birthday!!!! So as a little twist, in order to be eligible to win all of this lovey dovey goodness , you need to complete the challenge AND drop in on Michele (with one L) and wish her a Happy Birthday!!!!! Follow her blog while you are at it......it's not a requirement , but you will be so happy you did!!!  Happy Birthday Michele!!!!! Feb babies rock!!!! (I have a birthday this week as well!!!)

As usual, we have a little sketchy inspiration for you should you want to use it......complete up to you whether you do or don't!!! This one is one of my absolutely faves from PageMaps!!!

I didn't use the sketch, but here is my take on the challenge.....The photo is a couple of years old but I just adore seeing Jesse with his daddy!!! He is such a mama's boy (not that I spoil him or ANYTHING like that!!!) that these moments are actually kinda rare......he thinks Mommy is for cuddling and Daddy is for wrestling :) So a sweet moment like this makes this layout that much more precious to me :):):)  Bob was showing Jesse how to get past a level on his DS and my poor baby boy fell fast asleep!!
I really hope you will join us this week!! Show us some LOVE!!!! :):) 

Hugs n Stuff
Tina

14 comments:

Stacia said...

Another great black and white and red layout this week!! I love those color choices :)
Stacia - LMDT

Suzanne cricutcraftingrammyblogspot.com said...

Tina I love the distressed black and white background paper and then the bold pop of red. Such cute pics. Love the way you did the title and the date.

Haven_mom4 said...

Amazing LO. I really like the color combo.

Marie said...

I'M glad you are staying strong!! Much LOVE :) to you!!! I love the layout, just the meaning behind it!!! My son is a momma's boy too and he's not even a year old and he loves goofing off with daddy!!

BTW, check out my blog! I posted cards that I made in 30 minutes! Might help you out with that army of 2nd graders! :)

Kimberly said...

love this LO - what cute pictures

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loveeeeeeee the lo! LOVING those photos and love love love how you did the title!

Elizabeth said...

What a stunning Layout!. I love the color combo and the ribbon going across is awesome! Cute cute! Glad you are feeling better:)

Kelly Massman said...

Sweet layout! Glad you are feeling better. Hang in there!

Teresa Jaye said...

Adorable photos and adorable layout! Love the book paper and smattering of hearts!
I'm glad you're feeling better, I know how it is when you are in the throws of a depressive episode and it seems like you'll never surface -but you will, you know you do every time. You have to stay strong and believe it, difficult though that is.
My prayers are always with you.
Enjoy your birthday and your precious family!

glassgraffitix2 said...

Fabulous LO! LOVE the black and white.

Karen Wilson said...

So glad you're feeling better!! We've missed your chatter!! This is awesome and what a precious moment. Did dad finish the level? LOL!!

Michelle said...

Such sweet pictures! I love the "papers" you used! This page is soo pretty!

Michele F. said...

Awww Tina! Love this sweet layout! So glad I FIANLLY got around to your blog this week. You said the SWEETEST things about me. I think I gained a couple more followers? :-) Thank you so much and so glad you are feeling better. I think tonight you were celebrating your birthday. Hope it was grand and Happy LATE Birthday wishes from me!!

Michele said...

Tina!! I love your layout for this week (April 29th)! I know it's not on here yet... but thought I'd leave you a comment here!! :-) So good to see your creations again!! You should be proud!!!