Sunday, June 17, 2012

LMLC Blog Hop!!!!



We have a celebration going on this week!! It's Lasting Memories 2nd Blogaversary!!! To celebrate, some of us are showcasing our layouts with a mini blog hop. Along the way there could be candy, so be sure to read each post! You may be asked to leave a comment, you may be asked to do something a little different, you just never know! Our challenge is an easy one .. 
an inspirational photo/color challenge (isn't this gorgeous?) 


So lets get this party started!! If you're arrived here from Elizabeth's blog you're on the right track! If you're just popping by, be sure to start at Karen's Blog so you don't miss a thing!!! Here's my layout for this weeks challenge ......
That's my cousin Tonya and that sweet baby girl of hers!!! When I wanna scrap a girl...I steal her kids....lol.  I used an OLDDDDDD GCD's paper for the background and then scraps of MME.  The chipboard letter's are Thickers. 

I used this sketch from Elle's Studios...



I do have a little something up for grabs......however my camera batteries died and I don't have a photo yet....LOL.  So I will update this post a little later with a photo.....I promise!!! Never fear tho....you have ALL week to leave a comment!!!! Just bare with me....y'all already know I'm a slacker so this should come as no surprise....lol

Once you've finished hopping to all the DT blogs, you will end at Lasting Memories where Karen has decided to give one lucky entry a $25 gift certificate for Close To My Heart!!! 






"This is open to everyone, including my DT and winner will be chosen by random.org. Help celebrate this milestone with us!!"

Here's an awesome sketch from Tanya Leigh Designs if you need a little help!!



And now it's off to your next stop, the very talented Michelle! aka Double L! Have fun and be sure to enter your LO this week for a chance to win!


Master List In Case You Get Lost


17 comments:

Barbara Greenberg said...

What a cute layout, love the sketch you used.
Thanks for a chance to win a "mystery prize" LOL
meagain20002000@yahoo.com

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

What a SWEET photo!! This is BEAUTIFUL!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeee the colors and the diamonds!!!

Elizabeth said...

Tina this is cute! I love the BW photo against the colors:)

Karen Wilson said...

Oh now that is a sweet photo! No wonder you're stealing it, lol, she's a doll. Gorgeous LO this week!!

Kimberly said...

Tina your LO is amazing!!!! love it!! great sketch and fav photo
<3 kimberly

Tammylee said...

Love all the details in your latout! Would make a great sketch!

glassgraffitix2 said...

Gorgeous LO Tina and I have a friend on FB and I steal pix of her kiddos too!

Heather Landry said...

You did an amazing job with the sketch. Your layout turned out completely adorably!!!

marla said...

A very cute layout. Love the patterned paper squares. I love receiving mystery goodies. Thanks for a chance.

Linda R. said...

What a beautiful layout and sweet baby!

Suzanne cricutcraftingrammyblogspot.com said...

What a cutie! Love the different squares of patterns and colors. Great idea for using scraps! Love this idea.

Haven_mom4 said...

My problem used to be the other way around. 3 girls, but now I've got the boy too. And oh boy. Love the layout and you can do some of my girls if you want.

Michele said...

What a Cutie Patootie she is!! Very fun Tina!! I love that you did the Diamonds to mimic the argyle pattern! This is a great layout!!

Asia King (aka Joanna K) said...

This is a Total Cuteness Alert! What a great LO, sweetest ever pic and fabby 'diamond' tiles ;).

How intriguing about the candy - well, we'll just have to wait :). Thank you for a chance to win!

Best wishes
Asia
My Blog

Jessie said...

Awww, this is so cute!

karenw said...

such a cute photo! Love the diamonds aw well.

Am reallly liking the colours for the inspiration photo this week,will have to play along I think. xx

Kelly Massman said...

what a pretty layout!