Sunday, June 3, 2012

Me again!!!

Shhhhhhhh!! Don't tell anyone but I took a little break from my cleaning today!! I lost track of how many loads of laundry I did.....but at least now I can see that there is indeed a floor under all of that mess! Bad news is now that I can see it I must clean it!! I can't win!!!

I just had these darling photos of my cousins sweet baby girl printed off and HAD to scrap them.....I'm not sure I am happy with it at the moment so chances are you will see these same photos again, but scrapped in a fall theme. But she is just such a baby doll!! And I managed to stash bust a little bit nd use up some bits and pieces and some thing I have held on to for far too lone....so thats always a good thing....Ohhhhhh and it can totally count as cleaning too right??? HA!! I knew I would be able to rationalize my break....lol.
I attempted to do an artsy fartsy clustering but I think it's more fartsy than artsy......lol. 
I used an eclectic mix of Bazzill, Websters pages (the vellum overlay) MME, Prima, Jenni Bowlin (the butterflies were hand cut from a paper from the Haven Collection,  KAnd Co, and Crate Paper.  The little ceramic flowers are Prima as well and were gifted to me.  Ohhhhh and a couple of bits are also from Bo Bunny!! Whewwwww!!! I pretty much grabber my scrappin suitcase (we all have one of those right????) and picked out some things I hadn't laid eyes on in a while.  I keep it in a suitcase so I can tell my significant other I am all out of stuff to scrap with.....LOL.  Sneaky I know!!!  

I found a few challenges to play along with:

Scrap The Girls Outdoor photos of girls! (I stole this baby girl just so I could play.......lol)
Come And get It Challenges: Flowers and Butterflies
The Studio Challenges: Vintage,the papers I chose and the butterflies have a definite vintage feel
CRAFT: background text My overlay has text
And last but not least, Crazy 4 Challenges Add a butterfly

I think now I am pretty much done for the day, so you shouldn't have to deal with me any more until tomorrow at the earliest.....lol.  We are having family movie night tonight and have a couple of redbox rentals and I made a home made apple cobbler earlier......so thats our movie snack! For most of us anyway...Jesse hates anything with fruit......even apple pie!!!! This kid is soooooo not right!! Oh well, I'll eat his share....lol. If the movie is too awful boring for me I will pull out some scraps and make a couple of cards and pretend I'm paying attention.......but I will hold off posting til tomorrow just to give ya a break from me....lol.

Have a great evening!!
Tina


10 comments:

Cindy van Oorschot said...

Hey Tina, I really like the page, and your cluster is great. a cute baby for sure. Thanks for joining us at Come and Get It
Cindy

Julie Temple said...

Such adorable subject matter! Love how you have done this layout...Thanks so much for joining us at Come and Get It this week!

Julie

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Toooooo cute!! I love love love those photos and that big flower is BEAUTIFUL!!!

Christy said...

Soooooo pretty!

Judy McKay said...

Great page. Very pretty little girl. I love your design and details.Thank you for joining us at Come and Get it Challenges this week.

Meighan Wheller said...

I am glad you took a break from your cleaning Tina to share this wonderful layout. Love the details and the softness of the colours, it sets off the wonderful photo! She is adorable. Thanks for joining us this week at Come and Get It Challenges. Regards Meighan

Marisa said...

Sweet page and thanks for playing along at STG :)

Leslie McGhee said...

What a lovely page. I love your style and the layering on the page. Thanks so much for sharing your talent with us on the Come and Get It Challenge Blob this week.

Paula said...

Lovely page...much better than cleaning ;) Thanks for joining in at STG :)

sutty said...

It's a fab page love the clustering and the vintageness - thanks for joining in :)