Monday, June 18, 2012

Update on my blog candy!!!

Hello my crafty friends!!!!  If you  are looking for the LMCB Blog Hop then click HERE!!!   You have ALL week to leave a comment .  And that's it!! There is a grand prize up for grabs on the main blog and there may be some candy scattered along the way too!  If you remember, yesterday I had issues with my camera and batteries......and I was gonna post a photo but several of you said you liked the idea of a mystery prize......lol.  So a mystery prize it is!!!! But let me give you a teeny hint.......I have an entire collection by my FAVORITE paper manufacturer!!!  If you follow me regularly you already know who that may be :)

BUT.......THAT'S NOT ALL!!!!

I also have a couple of packages of unopened acrylic cling stamps.....some super cute embellies, and maybe a few sheets of paper that need a good home. 

I don't do the whole jumping thru hoops thing......go back a post and leave a comment and an email where I can reach you if you win.  I'm not gonna make you become a follower.  But should you like here and wanna hang out with me by all means click follow :)

I will leave comments opened until Saturday night and then I will choose a winner!!  You can check back here or the LM blog!!

Easy Peasy!!!!

Now.....go forth and comment!!! :)

1 comment:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

You are soooooooooo cute!!! Thanks for the chance!!!