Wednesday, July 25, 2012

So excited!!!!

Hello everyone!!!!

I am bursting at the seams to tell somebody this.......it's not scrappy related news but it is still HUGE!!

This morning I was sitting at the computer going thru my email and the phone rings.  The guy on the other end asks for Bob.....he was at work so I offered to take a message, because apparently secretary is part of my job description...lol. "Is this Mrs Bob???" the guy asks....so right away I figure it is one of his buddies from the shooting range or the gun shop. It was a DJ from a local station and he wanted Bob to know that he qualified for a 2012 Harley Davidson Dyna Fat Bob. 

OMG!!!!!!!!

Both of us had filled out numerous entry forms at our local grocery where they had the display up.   So Bob is one of a hand full of people whose names were drawn and they are having a big wing ding Friday night to give it away!! I am so excited!!! I'm a wanna be biker chick from wayyyyyyy back :)   He says he will probably sell it if he wins tho....BOOOOOOOOO!!!  Bit not before I fondle and caress it and have my photo taken on it....maybe once I get my cooties all over no one will want it....hehehe :)  I am way more excited than he is......I keep closing my eyes and seeing how cool I would look tooling down the road....sighhhhhhhh :)

Keep your fingers crossed and I will let y'all know!!!!

I think I am finding my groove and getting my scrap mojo back.  I have one to share with you tomorrow that is totally out of the box for me! But never fear........I have some stuffies to share tonight too!  I created an additional layout last night, so I have 2 layouts and a card to share with y'all!

I'll do the card first, just cuz it's so stinkin cute......lol.

I found this super cute sketch over at Get Creative......
I really love the sun burst pattern or crazy quilt look I have been seeing.  But I tried and tried to duplicate it and just couldn't..  But as I was going thru some stuff last night I came across several sheets of Echo Park's Splash collection.  And there is a sunburst paper in there that worked perfect....so yeah I did cheat a lil bit :)
I have seen many variations on the "crabby" theme and I stole this one.  All of the stickers are from EP as well.....and you can't tell it but I popped them all up.  I can't find my wiggly eyes but when i do I am gonna glue them down for the little crab eyes :)

In addition to entering over at Get Creative I am also entering the following challenges.......by all means, click the links and go visit them, you may find a new challenge blog you love !!!

1.  Fab and Funky:  No stamps allowed
2.  Cupcake Craft Challenge:  Ocean (crabs live in the ocean right???)
3.  Simon Says Stamp:  Anything Goes
4.  Crafts and Me:  Anything Goes

While cruising around at Get Creative I also found this LO sketch.
And I chose a photo from our summer last year when we took the kids to a little park nearby and they had this cool fountain to run and play in.  They loved it!!!  And I really like this shot I got of the fountain too :)
This one shows the dimension a bit better....I was all out of pop dots so I took some thickers that I know I won't use........we all have those oddball leftover letters.......stuck them to the back of the stickers and then adhered them to my layout.  Instant pop dots!!!  That's my thrifty tip for the day......lol.

I'm also sharing this one at:

1.  The Pink Elephant:  Summer
2.  Crafting For All Seasons::  Splash Me

And finally, I used this sketch from The Scrap Room to make a really quick and simple layout.
Jesse was about 3 in this photo.....my how he has grown!!!!! And that's Bob with him, he had worked at the shooting range that day and was horribly sun-burnt!!!
The papers are all Bell Blvd Mr Boy..........all the little extra bits are from K and Co.  Oh, and the letters are My Little Shoebox.  I love the tiny letters for journaling!!!

And that is the extent of my craftiness for tonight!!  As always , I am so appreciative of the time you take to drop in and actually read my blog.....lol.  Your comments and visits really mean so much to me and I thank you so much!!

I'll be back tomorrow to share my totally out of character layout!! I think y'all will like it!!!  I went all out with it :):

Cya later alligator!!!
Tina

17 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

That's soooooooo awesome!!!!! I'll keep my fingers crossed for you!! I love love love your card and your lo's!!! LOVING those bubbles on the first lo!

karenw said...

Fingers and toes crossed for you - I always assumed you were a biker chick, that bike should have your name on it!!

Lovin you Lo's and that card is so cute - Know quite a few people who should get that card but they would possibly throw it back at me...

xx

cotnob said...

These are gorgeous projects and I love the Splash layout.
Thank you for joining us at Crafting for all Seasons.
Pauline
x

Pat said...

Lovely layouts, super photo's, thanks for sharing at Fab'n'Funky this week.

Pat xx

baileyrosy.com said...

Hope all goes to plan and you manage to win the bike sounds awesome, as is your fun and funky card. Thanks for sharing this beauty with us at Get Creative and good luck.

Marie

kadie said...

Cute cute cute! Love all your creations, especially the crab!! Thanks for joining us this week over at The Pink Elephant!

elenigratsia said...

Lovely card and both layouts are fab ... keeping fingers, toes and legs crossed for you winning!!! Thank you so much for playing with us at Get Creative!!!

Danni said...

Wonderful creations! Thank you for playing along with The Pink Elephant Challenge!

Brodders said...

Great fun card :)thanks for playing with us at Cupcake Craft Challenges this week - Jane x.

Teresa Jaye said...

wow! you've been busy! I love all the sketches you've found and your projects are amazing! I especially love your "splash" layout - awesome! Good luck on winning the HD - Maybe once Bob sees how hot you look on it he'll decide to keep it!

olga said...

Your creations are amazing! Thank you very much for Joining us at get creative!

Christy said...

FINGERS CROSSED!!!! :) :)

puccarina said...

I love your card (i love echo park!!!) and your lo's are so sweet! Good luck and thank's for playing along at Get Creative ;)

Violets Corner said...

Fun card, love the design, many thanks for sharing with us at Cupcake Craft Challenges this week.

Warm hugs
Maarit

Elena Stefanidou said...

Very creative post!Your pages are very fun and bright.Well done.Thank you so much for playing with us at GC.

Jani said...

Wonderful LO!
Thanks for joining us at CFAS!
Jani x

EFI said...

Great card and fabulous layout! Thank you so much for playing along with us at Get Creative!