Monday, August 6, 2012

BINGO!!!! Lasting memories Challenge #100!!!


Get those bingo cards ready for this weeks LMLC!!!!

Super fun challenge this week!  Everyone loves a game of bingo right?  This is gonna be super easy for you guys, and i am so looking forward to seeing your creations!  I'm pretty sure everyone knows how to play along.........just pick a line, any line.......up, down, across, diagonally.......totally up to you!  Just use the elements on the card to create your layout.......see? Told ya it was easy!! And there is even a freebie space there for ya:) OH!! And tell us what line you chose and how you worked the items into your masterpiece :)  
I chose the diagonal of Ribbon, Frames, FREE, Card Stock, and Letters.  And here is my layout :)  Be prepared to see a certain someone when she was a wee lil lass :)  Such a cutie huh????  
I used a lot of different Crate Paper bits and papers, fussy cut the big pink doily thingy in the corner of my photo,,,,,,and that was a pain in the butt!! LOL!!   Some ribbon, flowers, cardstock die cuts and stickers and tada!!!  Totally unlike me to use this much feminine paper, but I'm really liking how it came out:)

The title and journaling prompt come from ScrapFIT workout#73.........and I got a little deeop with my journaling about how i looked happy in this photo but wasn't......I remember crying right before the photo, which was Easter 1970.  Funny how some things, even words, are so painful they stay with you forever isn't it?
you can click to make this larger if you wish to read the journaling.
I also used this sketch from Get Creative...

Now, we have changed things up just a bit .........instead of choosing a winner weekly we are going to start choosing them monthly.  Play along in one challenge or all of them....each one gets you an entry for the monthly prize, so obviously, the more you play the more chances you have to win!

This month you are playing for a chance to win....
It's pretty cool digital scrapping software,,,,,,,perfect if you are wanting to get your feet wet in the world of digi!

Winner will be chosen September 2!!!!

Now, get scrapping!!!

24 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Look at YOU!!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeee this!! LOVING the colors and the flowers!!! BEAUTIFUL!!!

Ashley Horton said...

This is a beautiful page!! I love all of the Crate Paper you used and the fussy cutting looks great!! Lots of great textures on your page!! Thanks for playing along with us for Workout #73 @ ScrapFIT!!

Lynn Le5 said...

What a lovely layout!
I love all the bright colors and the beautiful clustered embellishments.
Thanks for playing along with us at ~ScrapFIT~

Eileen said...

This is very cute! I really like the clustered flowers and doilies ... and what a great photo to remember! Thanks so much for sharing with us at ScrapFit!

glassgraffitix2 said...

Tina, how beautiful! Lovely colors! A+

Elizabeth Campau said...

Awww...you were so cute:) Beautiful LO, love the color combo! Great job of a girly girly pic!

Sara Zenger said...

Adorable layout! Thank you for working out with us at ScrapFIT

Suzanne cricutcraftingrammyblogspot.com said...

Such a cutie you were. Love the picture and love the layout. Beautiful Crate Paper and love all the embellishments. You did an awesome job creating this layout.

elenigratsia said...

Lovely layout and love the clustering that you've done ... Thanks for playing with us at Get Creative!

Karen Wilson said...

Oh Tina - no wonder you were so excited about this! It's beautiful and look at you, scrappin' about yourself. I think that's so important. I absolutely love that cluster!!! Glad you had fun with this challenge!

Leah said...

Love when we get to chance to scrap our own "older" memories, your layout is gorgeous. Thanks for joining in at ScrapFIT

Kimberly said...

Tina... love your LO - thought i had already left a comment but I don't see it... any hooo... you ROCK!!!!!

Michele said...

Such a wonderful layout Tina!! Sad that you were sad!! :( Love the colors and your awesome cluster. You go girl!!!

Karen Letchworth said...

Tina: Thanks for stopping by again. I want you to know that I really meant what I said. Karen should feel GREAT...you guys obviously have an amazing DT who love what they do, and you all represent Lasting Memories beautifully, and it speaks volumes of the blog. I felt SO appreciated for playing along and received the sweetest comments. I enter a lot of challenges, and you can check it out.....I've only ever one other time received this much "LOVE" from a Design Team. It is a rare and appreciated effort. Thanks SO MUCH.

Luckily, you and I met prior to this and I've enjoyed your blog for quite some time. God is so good and has allowed me to meet some of the sweetest people; including YOU, and now...the rest of the Lasting Memories DT.

Have a blessed week!
Karen

Missy Whidden said...

This is so pretty! I really love the pinks & greens together, and I love the flower and circle cluster! Thanks for working out with us at ScrapFIT :)

Irini said...

Gorgeous love the floral feel of this layout!
thanks for playing with us at Get Creative
hugz
irini

Elina said...

Great color combination and wonderful embellies! Thank you so much for joining us at Get Creative!!!

eudokia said...

amazing!!!i love the colours! thank you for joining us at gc!!

Elena Stefanidou said...

Lovely layout!I loved your story too!
Well done.Thank you for playing with us at GC.

Lolô Artesanato said...

Beautiful page
I love vintage pic!
tks for playing along with us at ScrapFit
xx
Leila

EFI said...

Adorable page with perfect color combi! Thank you so much for playing along with us at Get Creative!

Melenia said...

This is such a sweet page!!! Love your flower cluster! The colours are fabulous too!!! Thank you for joining us at GC!

Sandi said...

Hey girlfriend....you won on Scrapfit with this gorgeous layout....congratulations!!

geoleoan said...

so girly and happy lo!great work!