Thursday, August 9, 2012

Creative Scrappers 219

Mornin folks!

Our summer is rapidly slipping away from us and the boys will be heading back to school on Tuesday!  EEEK!!!  Mixed emotions I tell ya!  One of my babies will be a senior and I'm not quite sure I am ready for that!!!  Seems like just yesterday he was a chubby little toddler and now he's almost grown.  Sighhhhhhhh.  No one told me letting go would be this hard!!  I know that as a mother this is all part of the job description. But nowhere in the manual does it say I have to like it!!! lol

Have you had a chance to play along with Lasting Memories Bingo Challenge this week??  If not you should definitely give it a go!!  You have til Saturday at 9pm ti link up!!

I'm not gonna keep you long today, I just have a quick layout to share with ya this morning.  I have been busy creating most of the week but it is all for DT assignments soooooo you'll have to wait on those!!
 I do hope that we have a rain free day so i can get outside and paint my wooden tray.  I have been waiting forever it seems!!! I have a great design idea and I'm dying to get to work on it if the weather would just cooperate!!

Today I wanna share a layout I created using Creative Scrappers sketch #219.  Yeah I know my photo is off kilter here.......that's cuz I flipped the sketch and decided I liked it better this way :)  
And I have been stalking my cousin's facebook photo albums again and pulled off some darling fall themed photos of her daughter Nevaeh, I have already filled up an album of this lil doll :)  Guess what Tonya is getting from me for Christmas......shhhhhhhhhhh :)
I had a sheet of very wrinkled Theresa Collins canvas paper.....I had tried to insert it into an embroidery hoop for another project but it just didn't work out....I tried ironing the paper but it never went back to nice and flat.  But it's ok...in person it looks really cool on this layout, even tho it looks like I have a huge air bubble in the photo.  Nope!!! It's a wrinkle I promise :)  I used a sheet of patterned paper from Pebbles that I really liked but could figure out what on earth to do with......I have been hoarding both of these for well over a year.  Time to use em I think!! It looks so much prettier in a layout than on my shelf!!

I found these super cute K and Co fall themed die cuts and added them.  Leaves, cider jug, basket of apples, pumpkins and a couple of flowers from my stash.  I think I hve some bits of Jolee's stickers in there too!  The title was created using Fancy Pant's Rusted Sun alpha.

I think it all came together well, and she's so cute that any layout with her on it is gonna rock :)

I'm linking up to Creative Scrappers #219 .

See....... relatively short post from me!!  It happens from time to time :)

Thanks so much for visiting today....I certainly appreciate it and I always love reading your comments....they brighten my day!

Hope your day is filled with joy!!!

Muahs n stuff :)

Tina

6 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Your lo is GORGEOUS!! I love love love the photos and loveeeeeeeeeeee those leaves!!!!

Keren Tamir said...

Beautiful LO

Elizabeth Campau said...

Love how you moved the sketch around. Very cute:)

Teresa Jaye said...

fabulous layout! I love that you turned the sketch on it's side and your wrinkled canvas paper totally looks like a cloudy fall sky! The colors are gorgeous as is precious Nevaeh and I love your little pile of embellies at the bottom. Awesome job!

debby4000 said...

Oh what an adorable layout.
luv
debby

Maria Matter said...

gorgeous LO! what a little cutie!!
these fall colors are really makin' me ready for the change in seasons, I've had enough of this summer heat!!