Friday, August 31, 2012

Lasting Memories Guest DT rReminder!!

Happy Friday!!!

I have never in my life been so happy to see a 3 day weekend!!  I think this afternoon when I get the boys home I'm gonna head to bed and heaven help the soul who tries to wake me before Tuesday morning!!!!  

This post will be uncharacteristically short and sweet......I'm a little under the weather and am fixin to go hide under the covers for a while :)

I just wanted to remind everyone that there is still time to enter this weeks LMLC!! And we are looking for GDT's as well!! So if you are interested just play along with this weeks super fun "Summer's End" challenge and when you link up be sure to add GDT beside your name!!  Easy peasy!!! 

You can find out more info HERE and all the challenge info HERE! Hurry tho.....link up closes at 9pm EDT tomorrow night!!!

Later taters!
Tina

1 comment:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Hope you feel better soon!!!!