Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Introducing LMLC's September GDT Toni Herron!!!!!

Good Morning Blog Ville!!!!!!

I'm ready to face my day....coffee in hand, donut in belly! It doesn't get much better than this :) I'm fairly low maintenance huh??

Have you entered LMLC's DT ift off challenge yet??? No???? What's wrong with ya? Waiting on a personal invitation are ya?? 

 (Insert name here) Cmon down.....you're the next contestant onnnnnnnn..........LMLC blog!!!! (the audience applauds)

Seriously, it's such a fun challenge and I do hope you can find a little time to play along with us this week. Every person who enters is eligible to win a GDT spot for October, just put GDT next to your name on the linkymadoodle thingy.  Don't laugh, I frequently make up my own words!! There are times I need a word as awesome as I am and those are few and far between, so I make em up as I go along.....lol.

If you haven't already hd the pleasure of meeting this lovely lady I wanna introduce you to our GDT for this month...Toni!!! (go ahead and applaud!! The girl deserves it!!!)  Toni entered every single one of our challenges last month and we are featuring her and her awesome projects this month.  

And isn't she just a cutiepie??
Head to her blog and say hello and maybe become a new follower! She has the cutest little boy named Hunter who is often her scrappy assistant:)  How cool is that!!!! Anddddddd she is celebrating a birthday this month!!!! So be sure to send her happy birthday wishes as well!! 

Here's the link to her blog

And be sure to keep checking in cuz we will be showcasing her all month.....she has already completed this weeks challenge and you can see it on her blog right now!!!

And if ya wanna play along check out the challenge here!!! Remember to add GDT next to your name if you are brave like Toni and wanna hang with the team all month long.....thats about all people can stand us for before calling and getting a restraining order....lol!

I'll be back a little bit later with a special announcement that I am really excited about!!!

1 comment:

Toni Herron said...

haha..........

Thank for the shout out!
Much appreciated!! :)

And I'm still super excited to be creating with you all at Lasting Memories! It's a dream come true to be choosen as Guest!

And don't worry, there is no scaring me away! I'll be back for more challenges even when my Guest time is up! :)

Toni.. xoxo