Friday, September 7, 2012

It's time!!! Digitally Sweet's FIRST challenge!!

Lights!!! Canera!! Action!!!
WOOOT!! We're live baby!!!

Good morning and welcome to Digitally Sweet's first ever challenge!!!!  I am super excited that we are finally kicking off things today! I think we have a great group of gals here and we would love it if you would join in and share our love of creating digitally.  Honestly it's not that hard!!  I'm sure we will be offering lot of tips and tutorials/how you do that kinda posts! And honestly....if you feel that this is something you would love to try but have no clue how to get started just drop me a line or  leave me a message with contact info.  I am by no means a guru but if I don't know the answer I can sure point you in the right direction!!

Here is out awesome design team lineup!!!
(Ashleigh is Karen's 12 yr old daughter That will be joining in from time to time....is that not cool!  I love seeing the younger ones expressing themselves creatively!)
Tina (thats me!!)
and our fearless leaders are
and

Be sure to stop off at their blogs today and peek at their creations and say hello!. Some of them even have candy up for grabs!!

For our first ever challenge It's Anything Goes with Multiple Photos.......and wouldn't you know that I got so carried away playing with all of the buttons and whirly gigs trying to make this look cool that I only have one photo (smacks forehead) I hope everyone will cut me a little slack this week because I have been busy with a sick kiddo!!! Just pretend there is more than one photo.....lol
That is my now 17 yr old son Jacob and he is singing into a Hannah Montana mic.......Someone on the teams told me I was a dear soul for covering the mic up.......but I'm putting the info out there for anyone to see now......can't ahve my reputation ruined by rumors of niceness now can I????

I creating my layout in PSPX  and used an older kit by Studio Flergs called Helter Skelter. Perfect for those hard to scrap teen boys!! 

I do hope you will join us at Digitally Sweet and play along!

I'll be back tomorrow with a post about how you can come across some wayyyyyyy cool digi stuff for free!! We all love free right????? And if its free you have no excuse to not play along!!!

Hugs n Stuff!
Tina


10 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is AWESOME!!!!!! LOVING that lightning bolt... and loving that you covered the mike!! lol!!!!

Karen Wilson said...

LOL!! Can't blame yourself on that one, Tina! None of us caught it either, we were so inspired by that LO! I am sure we can cut ya some slack girl!! Your LO is amazing and loving all the lightening! Thanks so much for joining us on this new adventure, we can't wait to see more creations from you!

Dragonlady said...

I didn't even think about it either Tina. Your layout is fantastic and the lightening bolt - inspirational. Great to be working with you.

Hugs Ali x

Crafty Kitten said...

There may only be one image Tina but it is a fantastic layout.
hugs
Dawn xx

Denise Pustelniak said...

I didn't even notice! Just noticed this was an award winning LO!

Ann Cutts said...

I didn't notice the one image either - think it's cause the page is so stunning. You should have kept stum Tina none of us would have noticed.
Ann xxx

Lisa said...

This is so fabulous!! I love the beautiful design!! The lightening bolt is so awesome :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Mistys Mum said...

Wow an amazing page - very atmospheric.

Linda w said...

A fantastic page, who's going to notice your deliberate mistake when you are showing something so totally awesome. Looking forward to learning more from you digital ladies. Hugs lin

Elizabeth Campau said...

Wow Tina this is really cool!!! I am so impressed! You're going to have to give me some tips! LOL