Monday, September 24, 2012

LMLC #107 Ribbons, Lace and Pink!

Happy Monday and welcome to another funtabulous challenge!!!  This week we are getting a little fancy and frilly with Ribbon, Lace and a hint of Pink!  Are you up for it? I sure hope so :)  I have a strong suspicion we will be seeing a lot of girly themed projects this week......just a feeling!

And before I forget.......please join me in welcoming our nearest DT member Toni!!!! She has been GDTing all month and we were so impressed with her work we asked her to stay  and she said YES!!!! WOOOOT!!!

These challenges are always a little tough for me.  I'm used to scrapping boys ya know......but every once in a while one of these challenges allows me to get girly and scrap photos of my cousin's beautiful baby girl Nevaeh.  This kid has quite the scrapbook already, if I can only remember to send it off to her mama!! This is another of those stolen from Facebook photos I am so well known for.....lol. 
I just love that face!!!! As if the title of my page didn't give it away.....lol. 

I dug out some older stash and used Fancy Pants "it's the Little Things" Papers, Dear Lizzy and Thickers Alphas, AC ribbon,Remarks dimensional Stickers, Tag and flair, Pebbles butterflies, Maya Road flower and a lacy doily from my stash.......throw it in  blender and whirl it up and this is what came out :)

 I do hope you will play along this week!  And don't forget that we are still looking for GDT's for October! Just add GDT to your name when you link up if you are interested....easy as can be!!

Thanks for looking :)
Tina

8 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

OMYGOSH!!!! Sooooooooo precious!!! I loveeeeeeeeee that photo and loving all the FP goodies on here!!!!!

Christy said...

Oh that is just all kinds of CUUUUUTE!!!!!

Karen Wilson said...

LOL! What would you and Denise do without FB photos?? LOL!! This is darling and omgosh, just look at that face!! What a doll!!

Toni Herron said...

Awwww, she is super cute! One proud Aunty you are!!! :)
Btw: I love the background to this LO! It makes me look through the entire page and all of its dimensions!
Toni.. LMDT
** oooh look.. I signed with Lasting Memories DESIGN TEAM.... Hehe... YAY ME!!!
Thanks for the shout out!
I can see me having some fun with you and the other ladies!!! Xoxo

Denise Pustelniak said...

Your LO really shows of this cute little face and we do love FB!

Haven_mom4 said...

I seem to have the reverse problem as I have tons of girly pages and very few of my little guy. Great layout

Suzanne cricutcraftingrammyblogspot.com said...

What a cutie and your right she is as cute as a bug. Love the papers you used. Great job on a "girly" layout.

Kimberly said...

love it... and my next door neighbor has a Neveah as well... beautiful page!!