Monday, October 29, 2012

A mess of cards :)

Hi friends!

I have a slew of cards to share today!! Since this is my second post today I will try to keep it short !!!  

As I always reiterate, I am NOT much of a card maker!! But I am really beginning to enjoy creating somewhat simple cards.  Not to mention that it helps me clear out my scrap bin!!!  And the quicker I can get rid of my old stash, well, the quicker I can go out and buy new goodies!!! See? A method to my madness!!!

These cards are ALL quick and simple little cards and I am guessing the 4 of them probably took me no longer than about 20 minutes to throw together....of course I DID have a sketch!!  Surely you didn't think I could sit down and even get my brain to go into gear that quickly.....you oughta know me better than that!!! LOL  But these cards turned out darling....or I think so anyway........especially the Christmas ones that I did without using Christmas themed paper....go me!!!!  Since I already broiught it up I will show those first :)

I created both of these cuties using paper from Kaiser Craft.  I just LOVE the color combo and thought they'd make perfect Christmas cards!!!  This first one even has a dash of Websters Pages paper under the doily that i inked up with some brown ink to give it an aged look.  The alpha stickers and the stocking are from Echo Park.  Not that I have any sort of system for saving my scraps what so ever, this is a definite vote for color coordination.  I just love the red, cream and brown together!!! NOELis popped up but you can see it on screen.  In person everyone who has laid eyes on this card has ooohhhed and ahhhhed.  So not typical of one of my cards!!!!
For this card I used this sketch from Create with Connie and Mary :)
And am entering at The Crafty pad: Christmas is coming,
Pause, Dream, Enjoy: Anything goes

Next Christmas card also  features Kaiser Craft and Webster's Pages ......same 3 papers in fact.
The pennant bit is from the flip side of one of the Kaiser Craft papers.  Bakers twine from my stash, and again I used some Echo Park sticker.  Everything is popdotted and al the edges are inked with brown ink for that aged look.  This cutie is based on this sketch from Scrap Much. and I am entering it at Christmas Card Challenges: pop it up challenge.

Now I have a couple of fun Halloween cards :)  These are all created with Reminisce :)
And the sketch from the Sweet Stop.
I'm entering this one at Simply Create.  The color challenge is to use a combo of yellow, orange and black
Tuesday Throwdown Halloween
4craftychicks: Spooktaculair
Little Scrap Pieces Happy Halloween!

And here is the last one....
I'm basing this on on the challenges at  Seriously Creative.
PINspirational Challenges
 And , Crafty Creations Halloween spooks, 


Whewwwww!! That's it!!! Thanks for looking!!!
Tina

23 comments:

Laura said...

beautiful cards, you are doing great at card making and using up your bits and pieces! thanks for sharing with us at ScrapMuch?!

ms.espresso said...

I love it when cards come together quickly :) Thanks so much for joining our Seriously Creative Challenge!

Darlene (SCS:akronstamperdpk) said...

WOW ... fabulous creations! Thanks so much for joining us at The Sisterhood ‘HALLOWEEN’ challenge and please come back again soon!
Darlene
one of the 'Sistahs'
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

Teresa Jaye said...

FABULOUS cards! love, love, love the Christmas ones! Glad to hear Matt is ok and back to school.
My work is closed today (along with everything else) due to the hurricane. So far my power has stayed on and I've been scrappin' all day!

Kelly Massman said...

Fabulous! #1 is my fave!

Tamie said...

Every piece on here is fabulous! Love the two Halloween creations...they are spooky and they make me smile. Thank you so much for playing in our Halloween challenge this week at 4 Crafty Chicks.

Kim said...

Love all your cards. Your Halloween ones are so fun. Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Throwdown.

Karen said...

Tina thanks so much for joining the LSP Halloween challenge this week. Wow so many wonderful cards. I do love the haunted house on the one you linked up and the fab paper choices. Karen

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

These are gorgeous!!!! I am loving that stocking on that first one!!!!

jimlynn said...

All of these are just wonderful-and you're a VERY good cardmaker! Love the Christmas cards and that DP you used. Love the use of the doily on the first one and the design on the second.
The Halloween cards are adorable and so much FUN! Love the haunted house in that first one and all the wonderful colors, DP, and little monster in the second!
Great cards!!
Thanks so much for joining us at {Pin}spirational Challenges too!
Lynn

Dawn Lancaster said...

Great cards! Thank you for playing in the Christmas is Coming Challenge at The Crafty Pad this week!
Good Luck
Hugs
Dawn xx

Janis said...

Great cards! Thanks for playing at Paper Playtime. :) Janis

Elaine said...

Beautiful cards! Thanks for sharing with us at ScrapMuch?

cotnob said...

A fab selection of cards.
Thank you for joining us at The Crafty Pad this week.
Pauline
x

Lori said...

Thank you so much for joining us this week at 4 Crafty Chicks for our Halloween challenge! Awesome card! :)

Lindsey said...

What do you mean, not much a cardmaker? These are terrific! Thanks for linking up with us this week at Crafty Creations Challenges!

Bloeffelbein said...

Great cards !! Defiantly love the Halloween ones the most, since its my favorite holiday :) thanks for joining us at LSP.
Brianna
Happy Scrapper

Eileen said...

wow... lots of fun cards here! You have definitely been creative! They are all just super fabulous! I love the pinkish/dark reddish holiday card ... what a great take on our sketch! Thanks for playing along with us at ScrapMuch?!!!

Brigitte said...

What great cards!!!! Love the paper you used! Thanks for joining us this week at CCC and we hope to see you again next challenge. Hugs, Brigitte

Deanne Clarke-Saunders said...

Your cards are cool!!! Thanks for participating in the {PIN}spirational Challenge! Hope to see you again!!
~DEANNE~

Margo said...

Gorgeous papers on the Christmas cards!!
Thanks for playing along with us at CCC!

Kimberly said...

wow... you were a busy lady with all those cards - my fav is the Frankenstein one!

DianeMoneyGoolsby said...

All your cards are very pretty--- Thanks for joining in our COLORS Challenge.

Diane
Simply Create Too Design Team Member
http://DianesDigitalDesigns.blogspot.com