Friday, October 19, 2012

Digitally Sweet Challenge #7 (it's a sketch challenge week!)

Happy Friday my friends!!! hey....at least I am here on the right day this week :)  It's been mega, super, crazy around here this week!! The boys are home on fall break and as if that weren't enough I have 2 who are sick.......I feel a lil icky myself but I think mine is just allergies.  Crossing fingers!!!!  Matt was sent home from School on Wednesday with a fever and a warning that "something" was going around his school.....lovely!!! He has spent the past couple of days in bed sleeping on and off.  I've been keeping him hydrated but he just isn't up to eating.  And then last night Brando n started barfing.......why is it that kids always do this between the hours of 2 and 5 am????? Or is that only my kids???   So the major part of this day has been spent doing laundry and disinfecting the entire house.

Ok, I know you don't wanna hear about my germy youngins........chances are you are dealing with sickies of your own!

How about a fun sketch to take your mind off of things :)  I have an awesome one for ya this week as part of DSC#7!! Do you love PageMaps???? I sure do!!!  And this is the awesome Pagemap we are working with this week......
The design team done an amazing job!! Be sure to stop by all the the DT blogs and leave em some love!!!

Here is my take.......featuring little Nevaeh yet again!! :)  Can't help it....she's just so cute!!!!
I've used this kit before....
I believe I can fly by Julie Billingsly and Eva Kipler........such bright colors and fun elements to play with!!!

Can we entice you to play along this week??? Well, cmon!!! We'd love to see whatcha got!!! 

Thanks for visiting today!
Hugs!
Tina....who is off to bake gingerbread, just cuz :)

4 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Hope everyone feels better soon!! I love love love your lo!! Those photos are ADORABLE and loveeeeeeeeeee the balloon!!!!!

karenw said...

I'm playing this week I think...

Nevah is just too cute for words and the lO is gorgeous- clever girl.

ps I want some ginger bread now - it wouldn't be tooo stale if you posted me some...

ps - Meaghan always manages to throw up in the middle of the night - never makes it to the bathroom - just sits up and explodes everywhere - too much fun in the AM...

Ann Cutts said...

Love the page you've created Tina - your work is always stunning.
Ann xxx

Denise Pustelniak said...

Love the way you showcased Nevah! A+