Friday, October 5, 2012

DSC-5-card-fronts-wfloppy-latte

Good morning and welcome to another fun challenge with Digitally Sweet Challenges!
Y'all just continue to amaze me with what you come up with.....we have such AWESOME followers!!!

This week we switched up gears a bit and some of us were truly challenged with this one!!! It about broke me....lol..  But it's good to try new things and get out of your comfort zone.......and this weeks challenge is A Digital Card Front!!

Now some of you will read that and scoff......HA!!!   Easyyyyyyyyy!! And some digi artists truly do make it look like a walk in the park.......this was my first (and perhaps LAST) attempt at digital card making.......lol.  I have space issues.....seriously.  Ask Bob, I hog the bed and the covers, so how could I possibly contain a project in a 4 x 6 space?  Welp.....I did it!!! And am glad it's over.....LOL.  You more experienced digi card designers gotta promise not to laugh....seriously.......PROMISE ME!!!!! And don't think I won't know if you do!!!!!!!

Before I show my humble attempt I would like to thank our sponsor Floppy Latte Designs.  They provided us with the CUTEST images to work with this week!  Mine will certainly turn up again but on a layout.....where I have rooms to sprawl out.....WAYYYYYY OUT!! :) But you should seriously try them out!!!

Floppy Latte Designs is a digital graphics shop supplying the digi and hybrid crafter with digital stamps, papers and digital cut files. Floppy Latte's is your one stop source for all types of digital stamps for those great handcrafted cards and other projects.    Started in 2010 by happy accident, FLDD has grown to over 400 images, a customer rewards program, an active blog with a weekly freebie, weekly newsletter and challenge sponsor.  (thank you FLDD!!!!)  Floppy Latte's strives to be your go to souce for images at great prices!!

Now......here is my creation.....remember now, you promised not to laugh!!!!  Don't make me get this spider after you!!!
The spider and the web are courtesy of Floppy Latte and I thank them very much!!!  I may just make him my attack spider and take him with me everywhere :)

All the other bits and pieces,......the paper, frame and BOO come from this cue kit from Lliella Designs and the Sweet Shoppe
Ok....so card makers this is you week!!! Can ya bring it??? I have faith in you!!!!

Hugs n stuff!
Tina

6 comments:

Elizabeth Campau said...

Oh Tina, thank you for the laugh. I agree my digital card making days are over! LOL What a learning stretch! I built new brain neurons on this one.

Karen Wilson said...

Tina, you crack me right up! You did an awesome job! Don't let it scare ya! We may have to do a card front a month now lol!! Getting out of your comfort zone is good for ya!

Very well done!!

Dragonlady said...

Tina you are hilarious, and this is a great card - I love Halloween. Love the word.

Hugs Ali x

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

You totally CRACK me up!! I love love love your card!! That spider is sooooooooooo fun!!!!!!

Samantha said...

Hi Tina! Thanks for visiting my blog on Saturday! I love your card and admire the fact that it is digital! Take care
Sam

Denise Pustelniak said...

See, you aced your card, Fantastic! A+
PS It probably won't be your last attempt at a digital card, (I think I will make up a challenge just for you! HA HA HE HE!)