Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Today is my posting day at Scrap Friendzy!

My first challenge!!! EVER!!!!
I have no nails left!!

Happy Wednesday my friends!!  I am super excited to be hosting my first challenge on the Scrap-Friendzy boards today.  Im tellin ya, if you haven't registered for the forum you are really missing out because there are some super fun challenges going on right now as well as their 5th Birthday Bash!  Five years!!! With a lot of our favorite scrap playgrounds, boards, stores, blogs etc shutting down recently, this is a BIG DEAL!!!!  We have a new challenge every single day and you have all month to finish up.....no pressure!! Just lots of fun, inspiration and good friends :)

In keeping with the whole 5th Birthday theme my challenge is to create a page using 5 of more fonts or letter types on a page.  Don't let it scare you!!! If you are a frequent visitor of mine you know I do this a lot......it's fun and neat on a page and I'm cheap and won't throw anything away......lol.  

I combined this with a couple of other challenges that I wanted to do anyway and it all just clicked together....doncha love when that happens????

I used the sketch over at Creative Scrappers......sketch #229.  Changed up a couple of things and made it my own.
Added it to the song challenge at Colorful Creations.....which was to  use the song "Is it Love" by Whitesnake......minus all of that big 80's hair and aquanet:)

And the challenge at  Crafts and me:  is Anything Goes :)

Toss all of that into a blender and shake, shake, shake!!!!!  Add a pic of a couple of cute kids.....

Stir, stir, stir!!!

And lots of Pink Paislee.......

Give it a good ol Emeril BAM!!!!

I really should have my own Food Network show.....sighhhhhh :)

I've scrapped this photo before but couldn't resist it again.......and I didn't have the one of Jacob and Chloe printed yet.......Jesse HATES this page........lol.


I did a lot of fussy cutting and added alpha's from Thickers, Crate paper, Pink Paislee, and MLS.  I added some layers and burlap.......kinda going for the shabby chic thing but not quite getting there......love the page anyway tho :)

Soooooo wanna play??? Cmon over to the Scrap-Friendzy forums!!! Even if you hate this challenge I KNOW you will find one to inspire you!!! You have ALL MONTH LONG to play!!!

I have another project waiting for the sun to come out so i can photograph it and share tomorrow.....and don't forget, Friday we have a brand new challenge at Digitally Sweet!!!

5 comments:

Stephanie U said...

Great job on your first challenge!
And, funny note - I used the sketch for my challenge inspiration tomorrow too :)

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Ohhhhh I love love love your lo!! I loveeeeeeeeee that sweet photo and love love love love the tickets!!!!

Teresa Jaye said...

oh fabby shabby chic layout - and adorable photo! Congrats on your first challenge!
I hope your back is better soon and will say a little prayer for you.
hugs - Teresa

Haven_mom4 said...

Okay now I'm curious about the forum. Might have to go take a peak

Sally Cranney said...

Your first challenge is a fun one Teena! Love the sketch you used and how you made it your own.