Friday, November 30, 2012

DSC # 13 Button it up!!!

Yesssss!! The weekend is here!!! Or at least close enough for me :)
 So GOOD MORNING !! I'm so happy you could grab a hot cuppa whatever and join me!!  And  I am super excited to bring you today's project.........it's so hard for me to keep something to myself when I actually like it.....lol.  

This week's DSC Challenge is to use some form of digital buttons on your card or layout.   Easy Peasy!!  And so many designers are so good at what they do that some buttons and other elements actually look real.......gotta love that!!!  And so many of our favorite "traditional" paper companies are beginning to come out with digital kits.  I know of Basic Grey, Pink Paislee, Jenni Bowlin, Fancy Pants  and my absolute fave Echp Park!  And with the except of BG ......you can find all of these designers kits at JessicaSprague.com.  And I think today is the last day you can pick up all things Echo park for 40% off!!!  That puts a full sized kit with ALL of the elements at between $7 and $8.  And you can use them over and over and over!!!!!!! Be still my heart!!!!

Im sure you are getting an idea of where I am going with this...........lol.  Yup!!!! I used the Echo Park Digi version of This and That Christmas.  The kit is super high quality and included all of the stickers and alphas and everything you find in the paper collections.  Can you believe it? I will NEVER again run out of the journaling cards or stickers!!!!!

Here are the paper packs.....
And the elements....
This is serious awesomeness folks!!  At under 8 bucks!!!!!

Enough of my babbling and advertising.....I was not compensated for this in anyway.....it is just that I love it so much I had to share!!

Wanna see my layout??
I know there is a lotta print going on here but I honestly have 4 buttons!!!  LOVELOVELOVE!!!!! This LO!!!!  I had already shared it on EP's FB page and entered nit in their Christmas Product Contest......which ends tonight!!! I am hoping to be one the 6 winners!!! Wish me luck!!!

You probably recognize the photo from the other day when I shared it.  That is my 17 yr old son and his g/f Chloe at the Fantasy of Trees in the old city are of Knoxville.  I played with so many filters that I really don't remember what I did to this one to get this look I have here.  I have several more edits saved because I couldn't decide what I like best......lol.
Here is the before and after tho so you can see the difference :)
I used this template from Cindy Schneider  for Sweet Shoppe Designs

This was so fun for me to put together!!!
Soooooo have we talked ya into playing along? We'd love to have you!! And bring a friend or a dozen!!  Link em up this week and show us your buttons!!!

I'm linking up to the following challenges or blogs.....please drop in and give them a visit as well.......wayyy too many of our favorite challenge blogs are biting the dust!! I know this is a busy time of year for most everyone but be sure to support the blogs you follow and leave em some love!!!!!!

Frosted Designs Fabulous Friday challenge...buttons
Fussy And Fancy I love Christmas!
Crafts 4 Eternity Christmas Chaos
Tuesday Alchemy Anything But a Card
Paper Playtime Anything Goes
Dream Valley Challenges Anything Goes
One Stitch at a Time Use a digi
CRAFT Challenge Inspiration Photo..Inspired by the dots of candied fruit in Christmas Colors of Red, Green and Yellow
Thanks for dropping by today and I hope you have a wonderful weekend!!!
Tina

18 comments:

Haven_mom4 said...

Still thinking about digital scrapping, but I'm a very hands on paper kind of girl still. Only done a few hybrids so far.

Jinny Newlin said...

What a beautiful page! I adore what you did with the filters on that photograph! And I'm just lovin' this Christmas collection!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loveeeeeeeeeee this!!! LOVING the title work, the little Santa and love love love what you did with the photo!!!!

Frugal Scrapper Extraordinaire said...

I love how you edited your photo. those translucent circles in the forefront are just soooo cool! Thanks also for giving Frosted Designs and the other challenge blogs you follow a shout out! thanks so much for joining us over at Frosted Designs for the last Fabulous Friday challenge of 2012! Starting tomorrow we will be hosting a 12 days of Christmas challenge throughout December and I hope to see more of your work! Good luck on the contest you entered. Your layout is just awesome!

Amanda said...

A great page with a great kit. Thanks for joining us at C4E
Love
Amanda

Amanda said...

Great page with a fantastic use of a great kit.
Thanks for joining us at C4E this week
Love amanda

Amanda said...

A great page with a great kit. Thanks for joining us at C4E
Love
Amanda

Denise Pustelniak said...

You showcased this BEAUTIFUL pic! Love the way you edited it WOWZA! A++++++

Krafty Kows said...

Great page layout. Thank you for joining us at craft this week. Jeanette

Ann Cutts said...

Tina the way you changed this photo really rocks - just fabulous.
Ann xxx

michele said...

Thank-you for sharing you fabulous layout with us at Crafts 4 Eternity this week :)

melshappyscrappyplace said...

Absolutely gorgeous!! I love how you changed the photo and your use of the buttons. Thanks for playing along with us at Frosted Designs :)
Melissa

Barb Craft said...

Wow! Beautiful Layout! I love all the layering of the papers you did on this and the way you altered the photo was amazing!! Thanks for taking on our button challenge at Frosted Designs this week!

barb :)

May said...

Beautiful layout & a Gorgeous photograph...Fabulous layers & design... Thank you for joining us at Fussy & Fancy... May x x x

Debbie said...

Fabulous layout and photo! Love the effects you added to the photo! Thanks for playing along with us at Frosted Designs!

Diana said...

Beautiful, I love what you did with that photo.!

Karen Wilson said...

This is really good, Tina! Love what you did with the photo too!

Tracey Sabella said...

Gorgeous page, Tina!! Love your photo editing!! ~ Blessings, Tracey

http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/