Tuesday, November 13, 2012

DT Lift-off blog candy winner!

Good Morning!!!

I was supposed to have done this yesterday but I saw something shiny in the road and got sidetracked!!

I promise this drawing was indeed done fairly.......I don't know hpw to work the stupid random picker thingy so I had Jesse pick a number between 1 and 9.....since I had 9 comments :)  And the  number he chose was Number 6.......

Shaunagh (I hope I spelled your name correctly!!!) that is YOU girl!!  Shaunagh also lifted my layout for her GDT post so I am gonna include a few extra goodies in her package!

Congrats Shaunagh!!!! Gomme a holler at teenabugg38@gmail.com with you snail mail so I can get these goodies out to you!!! 


I think this is the shortest post I have EVER done.....lol.  Tonight is date night with Bob (a much needed one at that!!) and I have tons of stuff to do today so I dunno if I will get back to post any creations today or not.

Have a great day!!
Tina

3 comments:

Haven_mom4 said...

Funny she won my candy too and I rolled a twelve sided die, then realized I only had 8 comments not the 11 entries. so flipped a coin to norrow it down guess it might be easier to figure out the random pick thingy but where's the fun in that

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Congrats to the winner!!!!

Shaunagh @ Home and Hobbies said...

Wow, that's great!