Sunday, November 4, 2012

Dt Liftoff!!! LMLC 113

Happy Sunday!!! 

Did you remember to set your clocks back an hour??  If not , get on it!  I hate it when we change the clocks....throws me off every time and takes me a week to get used to it,  But I'm weird that way :)

Welcome to another great lasting memories challenge!  This week we are "lifting off"!  We've done this one before and it was a big hit so why not do it again???    It's easy!! Just check out all of the DT layouts (everyone's will be posted together for Monday Mojo tomorrow on the blog)  Pick whichever suits your fancy and do a scraplift!  Be sure to tell us who you lifted and why it inspired you!

And this week we are welcoming a brand spanking new sponsor to LMLC!!
One lucky win er will receive a $10 gift certificate to Cedar Chest Designs!   She is just starting out and let me tell ya.....she has some darling digital images!! And LOTS of cute freebies!!!!  Her designs are very high  quality and I think you will just love em!!  You can go over and snag a freebie and if you use it on your layout this week you will get an extra entry into the drawing for the gift certificate to her store!  AWESOME!!!!

Soooo........are we ready for "liftoff"?  Buckle those seatbelts and keep your hands inside the ride at all times!!! Oh...and you must be "this tall" to ride :)

And be prepared, I am gonna be bombarding you with Halloween pages of the next week or so :)  This is Jesse........quite the little poser :)
My main goal in putting this page together was to use up some scraps from my Halloween mini album (I will be sharing that really soon!!)

I started off with  black and white American Crafts cardstock and all of the papers are from either Bo Bunny or Bella Blvd.  This little taggie was made from Bella Blvd scraps :) and the little flower is a cupcake liner with netting and buttons.
I titled my layout "Are You Scared yet"? and used alphas from Thickers and MLS and added some handwritten journaling down the edge of my layout.
And I got a little generous with the ink splatters....some even landed on the photo but it looks kinda cool in person because it doesn't really affect the photo (It landed on the dark part anyway) but it added a bit of glitter to it....very cool!

Wanna play along???? You have til Saturday 11/10 to link up!! Andddddd I have been keeping a little secret.......some of the DT members have blog candy this week!!! I can't tell you who tho......you have to see for yourself!! Everyone has their own rules to follow so be sure to check out all of the DT members blogs for a chance to win some fun goodies.

I have a little giveaway as well....it's not much and I don't have a photo YET!!  But check back a little alter this afternoon and I will have it added to this post! For now just take it on blind faith......lol.

To be eligible for my giveaway you don't have to do anything special.....no shooting fireworks out of your rump or anything....altho that would be impressive it's not necessary to win.....lol.  Just leave me a comment.....thats all! You don't even have o  be a follower, altho if you wanna follow me I would love to have you here!  But I'm not Kathy Bates in Misery (not today anyway) I'm not gonna break your legs to make you stay........aren't you glad? LOL.  Simply leave a comment and be sure to include your email addy or blog link so I have a way to contact you.  And who knows....I may wanna be YOUR follower :)

Thanks for visiting me this morning.......check back a little alter for a photo of my goodies!!!

Hugs n Stuff!
Tina





9 comments:

Haven_mom4 said...

Loving all the horror movie references. Can't wait to see the mini

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

I get thrown off by the time change ... because everyone else changes ... and AZ doesn't!!!! We just change time zones!! In the summer, we are PST and the winter, we are MST!!! Totally weird!! LOL!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeeee your lo!!!! LOVING the colors and love love love love love love love the splatters!!!!

Karen Wilson said...

Love this Tina!! What a great LO!

Toni Herron said...

*Don't worry.. I don't want to be in running for your blog candy! lol..
Just wanted to let you know how awesome this LO is... Seriously LOVING it! Its making me want to run out and get out Halloween pics printed so I can start scrapping them! :)
Toni..

Chas said...

OMG, Tina. I love the cupcake liner flower. And I really love your layout. I am very fond of Halloween layouts. :)

Shaunagh @ Home and Hobbies said...

Hi Tina, I lifted your layout for LMCB!

Michele said...

Cute, cute and triple cute!! Love all the different papers and of course those splatters! Very fun indeed!! Bring on those Halloween layouts. I have a few too. :)

Kimberly said...

love it!! and yes... i am shooting fireworks out of my rump!!!
love reading your posts!!

Denise Pustelniak said...

I love all your LO's! So bring on those Halloween LO's so I can grade them, He He! A+