Sunday, November 25, 2012

LMLC #116 Naked Layouts (gasp!!)

Settle down.........this is a family friendly blog people!!!! Sorta........"wink"

This week at Lasting Memories we are challenging you to do a NEKKID layout!! A lot of our challenges are kinda left wide open for your own interpretation.  Not this one!! A Naked Layout is merely a layout with no photos! HA!!!  Yeahhhhhh I know what you were thinkin!!! Pervert :) 

When I mentioned the term naked layout to Bob that was the most excited I have EVER seen him about my scrapping....LOL.  Usually I'm telling him about some silliness we are carrying on within our design team group,  Or something I am very excited to have won.......I know a lot of you ladies can relate.....and I just get an "uhhhh huhhhhhhhhhhhh" and a head nod.  I'm betting that in his head I sound a lot like the Charlie Brown teacher........wah wah wah wah......and when I mentiined this it was like "wah wah wah wah NAKED wah wah"

"Ummmmmm baby??? Did you say you have to do a naked layout of your self?? 
Sighhhhhhh!!! Such a guy!!

Still we have a little wiggle room left here...... this may be a true challenge for some......this is the perfect layout to scrap those awards and certificates you kiddo's get at school   Scrap a fave recipe, a cover page for an album you are working on.........or even a layout with spaces for the photos to be placed in later.  Or just journal.  

See how easy this actually is????

I guess if you REALLY want to get into the spirit of the challenge you could also scrap it in the buff in the privacy of your own home.  But beware......some adhesives really do mean for things to stay glued down.............so be careful and keep that in mind!!  What you do in your own home is your business not mine!!! I don't judge!!!

I am in full on Christmas mode right now so I did a holiday  project.......
The hardest part of this was the envelope....I spent a good couple of hours covering it with paper and lining it......it does open and is the perfect size to store a letter to Santa.  Jesse jumped the gun and sent his off early so I guess this one will hold MY letter :)

All of these beautiful papers are from Reminsince.  Including the little Santa Photo and "do not open til Christmas" ticket.  I added a couple of stickers from Echo Park and used these CUTE green plaid Thickers that were a BUCK at Big Lots!!! 

Have a better understanding of what a naked layout is now??  

So unless you look like This....
or this......
orrrrr this (my it's getting HOT in here!!!)
This..........
This one has a shirt on but is STILL uber yummy!!!
Sighhhhhhhhhhhhh.........................that weird noise was me licking my computer monitor.....sorry :)  And now you know what I want for Christmas too   hehehehehehe.....

What was I talking about again????? (scroll time)

OHHHHH YEAHHHHHHHH!!

Unless you are one of my next five husbands (for those not paying attention that would be these five fine male specimens) .....no actually nudes please :)

Link us up with your Naked layouts!! I know everyone is shopping full tilt boogies but we do have a couple of weeks before things get hard core so de-stress a little bit, scrap a page and play along!!! Just no photos!!!


Provided they don't boot me out.....I am linking to the following challenges this week!!

One Stitch At A Time Fabric, lace or ribbon (ribbon is that little strip on my envelope)
Craft Your Passion Use those scraps! all of the envelope is covered exclusively in scraps
Pile It ON Anything but a Christmas card
CR84FN Color Challenge :(Burgandy, Cream and Grey)

Emergency Crafters Anything Goes
One Stop Craft Challenge Vintage Christmas
Pin and Tack Spark Your Creativity Anything Goes

Thanks for dripping in today.....hopefully I have put a smile on your face  and made your day just a little brighter! Heaven knows your comments always bring a smile to my face!!  Enjoy your day!!

Tina


26 comments:

CraftyGirl said...

Wow such eye candy, can hardly remember what your project was... Nice job and great read. Thank you for playing along this week at OSAAT. I sure hope to see you back again very soon. Good Luck in the challenge!!!

TTFN,

CraftyGirl OSAAT DT
craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com

MackieMade Paper Creations said...

I love your naked men, er...I mean layout!!! You are hilarious! I hope Santa gets this pretty envelope! Thanks so much for playing with us at CR84FN!!

Vickie said...

I love the base paper. Is this the way the paper came or did you do this your self. LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!! Also love the pics after. Trace Adkins doesn't even need to take his shirt off. He's sexy with/without. I'm drooling here.

Thanks Tina for sharing.

Haven_mom4 said...

Surprised you only have 5 new husbands lined up. Better get busy girl. Anyway way to get naked

Thrifty Finn said...

Love the nekkid men. Oh and your craft is pretty good too ;D Thanks for joining Craft Your Passion this week!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

LOL!! You crack me up!!! But you also will have to fight me for the Rock -- or he can fight for us....hmmmmmmmmmmm :)

I loveeeeeeeeeee your page!! That scrolled paper is AMAZING and loving the envelope!!!!

paper fun said...

Now what was your project again? Sorry, I lost focus. Frantically fanning myself.

Great page.

Thanks for joining us in our vintage Christmas at One Stop Craft Challenge.

Mari

Shannon White said...

LOL! I must admit you have Super taste in Eye candy! lol
Love your envelope to Santa! Darling Layout! So glad you could join us at CR84FN! 8-)

Cathy Clouston said...

LOL, thanks for giving me a chuckle! Oh, and I like your layout too, lol. Thanks so much for joining us at Craft Your Passion!

Toni Herron said...

1 yep - 2 yep - 3 yep, ooh he's from my land! - 4 yep - 5 yep, know he is country music star.. but WHO?

Ohh righto.. Not suppose to be commenting on them... Umm.. The Layout.. Oh yeah, its great!
The pics however... mmm... If you put them in the envelope might be even a little bit better! hehe....

and btw: My husband had pretty much the same reaction.. lol..

Love your post and LO Tina!
Toni.. xoxo

Inkypinkydelights said...

Well, you have certainly put a smile on my face and I am so pleased I dripped in. lol I love your Christmas creation! Thanks for sharing at One Stitch at a Time and good luck with the Challenge. Judy Dt x

Denise Pustelniak said...

Absolutely love your 'Naked LO'! And your choices are GREAT! A+ A+ A+

Helen said...

Love your layout and the Santa envelope! Thanks for joining us at CR84FN this week!

Jasmine said...

Very neat layout, love that it looks like an ol fashioned letter. The accompanying photos aren't bad either ;-) Thanks so much for joining us at The Corrosive Challenge!

Mona L. Pendleton said...

Fab naked layout! What a post full of eye candy Tina! Thanks for joining along with CR84FN :)

Michele said...

MAAATTTHHHHEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!! Oh GAWD!!!!! So um... why am I here again?? Oh yes. to tell you how cute your santa letter envelope is and i LOVE your page! Holy Cow girl! I think you get an award for having the BEST blog post about a scrapbook layout challenge ever!!! I mean really!! Where are the magazine publishers???? Gee, sounds like all of our Husband's had wayward thoughts. Mine saw my challenge written in my notebook and left it open on the counter to show me he noticed it. It was his subtle hint to EXPLAIN. :)

Kimberly Clark said...

omg.... love this post!!!! seriously i believe that I am drooling!!!! dang what did you do for a LO again... so distracted!!! lol loved the envelope idea

Carole Z said...

Gorgeous....and so is your project! Thanks for joining in with Emergency Crafters this time! Carole x

Deborah Frings said...

Well you caught my eye ;) Super envelope - Thanks so much for joining us at CR84FN this week!

BTW - thanks for the eye candy too ;)

Karen Wilson said...

OMG Tina .. I'm having a crappy day and I come to your blog and almost end up on the floor lmbo! Thank you ..

Love this idea (yes, the men to) but the idea you came up with is really cute!!

Vickie Z said...

Love the scroll and Santa letter!! Thanks for joining us at CR84FN!!

Pauline said...

Fab layout!
Thanks for joining us at CR84FN this week!

That's me, CG said...

Lovely & creative project, and thanks for the eye candy too LOL! Thank you for joining us at OSAAT this week. Best, CG

The Bookin Room said...

Let me just tell you how much I LOVE READING YOUR PAGES!!!!! You are uber funny! Great idea for the lo, might be lifting that!
xoxo Charity LMDT

Elizabeth Campau said...

I am ROTFL. Geez you are so good for my sanity!!!! If I see Santa I'll put in an extra good word for you-BUT you have to share! LOL

Love crafts forever said...

LOL you made me giggle with your post. I should stay here for a wile hahaha. This is really beautiful. Thank you for playing with us at OSAAT.
Hugs Nataliya