Saturday, December 15, 2012

My heart is breaking ......

My heart is breaking for the families who lost loved ones in Connecticut.  I don't care what kind of "disorder" the gunman had..........these were CHILDREN!  I have so much more to say but will wait until I learn all of the facts before pouring my heart out........once again, this can happen ANYWHERE. I know.,.......My oldest son is a school shooting survivor........right here in the middle of the bible belt where people still strongly believe in family, God, country and the right to own a gun.  Just a couple of feet away from the child that was the target and was gunned down and killed right there in the crowded school cafeteria. 

Such a shame and so senseless...........among these children there may have been a doctor who would have found a cure for cancer, one who would one day might have  been president of the united states or an Olympic star........we will never know because some nut ass who had a beef with Mama and Daddy forgot his meds that day (or several days) snuffed out those young lives.  

My heart goes out to everyone in Connecticut and all over the world touched in any way shape or form by this .  Hug your children a little long and a little tighter the next time, cuz you just never know...........




1 comment:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

I feel your pain my friend... it has been hard to understand why this happened....