Monday, June 17, 2013

A little late for fathers day but......

Good Monday morning!! Ok, not really, but let's pretend shall we?

I have a fairly quick post for you today. I figure after yesterdays blab fest I really should cut you some slack :) I wanted to share the Father's day card and gift bag that Jesse and I put together for his daddy's gift yesterday.  Jesse actually picked the papers and added glue to everything for me...so I guess he did all of the dirty work :)

I was fortunate enough to ahve won a prize package from Authentique a couple of weeks back and when it arrived this week i was beyond thrilled to see that it had the PERFECT goodies in it for Father's Day!! The Strong Collection....love it!!! And it had lots of little father's Day bits that were perfect for this project and just in the nick of time too.
some close ups..
Everything is from Authentique except for the alpha, which of course are Thickers!! Some I have left over from the Ready Set Go collection.  Worked beautifully here! And high five me....I didn't need a sketch to put the card together.....lol.
Jesse went a little nuts and signed everyone's name....Jacob was at work and signed his and Matt's when he got home.

I'm linking up at these awesome blogs!
Simply Create Too: Father's day or for a male
A Gem of A Challenge father's day/male
Anything But A card  masculine or for dear old dad
Dream Valley Challenges: Father's day/male theme

See? I told ya this would be a quick post :)
Enjoy your day!!
Tina




9 comments:

Kelly Massman said...

perfect papers and great all around!

Cara Caswell said...

I love your card and gift bag set, lovely! Thanks for joining us at A Gem of a Challenge theis week!
Hugs xx Cara xx

Gale said...

Lovely gift bag and card. And you are not too late for our "Father's Day/Male" challenge at Simply Create Too. Thanks for entering and we hope to see you again next challenge. Hugs, Gale DT

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Love love love these!! Great colors!!

Kendra said...

Looks great! I'm sure he enjoyed it! Thanks for playing at Dream Valley!

Sheri said...

cute gift bags. thanks for playing in ABAC challenge

DIANA L. said...

What a wonderful Fathers day project! really super inside and out on the card and the matching bag is great! I love it.
Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday #111 Father’s day/ or a card for a man!! challenge, Have a great day
DIANA L.
http:// http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

Sandy Ang said...

such fantastic father's day projects !

Lin said...

Fabulous gift bag. I bet he absolutely loved it

Thanks for sharing with us

Lin xx
Dream Valley