Sunday, December 29, 2013

Cards, Cards, Cards!

Hello my crafty friends!I have a few cards to share with you today. I can't quite bring myself to tackle a full on traditional paper layout. It's still too overwhelming for me and I am so stressed right now. Cards are quick and simple and still give me a sense of accomplishment, I may perfect my cardmaking skills yet....lol.

First up are some Christmas cards. Just cuz the papers were out and I wanted to make something, reason enough for me :)  So I am ahead of the game now for NEXT Christmas.....lol. But I am pretty much over the holiday so I doubt I will be making many more, altho you never know! There are some awesome Christmas collections out there right now that I am dying to get my hands on for layouts, ad if you have scraps you may as well put them to use and make a card right? Yeah.......y'all will still be seeing Christmas cards from me in April.....lol.

I followed some sketches and even tho I'm fairly certain their challenges are completed I want to give them inspiration credit 

First is The Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge (this one is open til friday I think!)
My take using Crate paper's Peppermint Collection.....and pardon the bad photos....the kids got my lens all smudgy and I didn't realize it til a bit ago and Im really not feeling up to re photographing them all. Bad blogger I know!

Next Cardabilities #88
Still using The Peppermint Collection...
 The next two are just Kinda random cards, no sketches,.

papers on this one are still Crate paper but the embellies are Echo park and Reminesce
So there we go......four cards in the box for next year....yayyyyy!!!

The next couple are boy themed cards because I stumbled across a couple of my Echo park collection I had started scrapping with, along with an unfinished layout :( But I made a couple of super cute quick cards.

Clean and Simple FTL#273
Echo park Brothers Mini Collection
 and this one.....Jesse proclaimed this to be his favorite and I am to hold on to it til his birthday in June....lol.

I am linking up with the following awesome challenges....be sure to check them out for a little inspiration!

Crafty Hazelnuts Christmas Challenge Christmas, anything you haven't shared yet or just made
Sentimental Sundays Pick from their fave challenges ATG
The Pink Elephant TPE 231 ATG

Thanks for visiting!!!








4 comments:

La Papera Gialla said...

Simple but effective!
Thanks for sharing your cards with us at Christmas Card Challenges this week!
Monica - CCC DT

Anne said...

All lovely designs. Thanks for sharing with us at Christmas Card Challenge. Hope to see you again soon. Hugs x

Alljazzed2create said...

Lovely cards, Thanks for joining us at Sentimental Sundays.. Happy New Year

Pam DT

Hazel said...

Thanks for entering your lovely carda for CHNC challenge 157 - hope to see you again soon. x